Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July ! It is finally sunny here! Yesterday I posted the beautiful pictures of space. Of course I also added a little message to go with it. My dad informed me that it was photos of galaxies. Here are a few pictures of Alaska, Hawaii, and Yosemite. I have plenty of pictures of us in these places and you will be seeing more of them other days. In Hawaii, we saw lots of waterfalls. My brother and dad took a huge hike in Yosemite, but all of climbed to the top of a large rock. A cool thing we did in Hawaii was go on a helicopter. In the helicopter I sat next to the pilot. My parents also went on top of a dormant volcano. Have a Happy Fourth of July. For everyone, even those who are not celebrating your Independence Day today, have a good day.




My brother is standing on part of a cliff that goes out on the picture before this one.






.



My cousins are in this picture, and my brother is right next to me. Can you guess which one is me?

No comments: