Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beautiful Flowers and How about my cat

Hi everyone! A few weeks ago, I took some pictures of flowers in my backyard. We have a wonderful landscaper(gardener). There are roses along with a few other flowers.I also took a spectacular photo of different kinds of leaves. No, I do not have eucalyptus leaves, and I definitely do not have a koala. I guess this has brought us to the topic of animals.

I only have a very old cat who is my sister. Her name is Angel. She is actually older than me, because she is nineteen (this means my mom has had her for nineteen years, and she gotten to be 19), and I am only thirteen. Her birthday was some day in August; the exact date I do not know. Surprisingly, she is still very spry for her age. One funny thing she likes to do, is stick her head under a dripping faucet. She especially loves doing this in the bathtub and even in the sink in our kitchen. Raise your arm, leg, voice--something if you want me to put a few pictures of her up! Thank you for following directions. Looks like you raised something(voice,leg,arm). Yay, Angel will be excited--cats have feelings! Yay for happiness! Yay for peace! Yay for music! Yay for recycling! Yay for love! Yay for blogs!

OK, enough yaying of me. There is still much more to learn about me. Also, please answer my polls, and if you think you have a great idea on how to improve my blog please comment. If there is something you would like me to post for you,please tell on my blog.  Once we order pictures for my Bat Mitzvah, I can put some up.  Have fun looking at pictures!  Hope everyone has a wonderful day or night!

  
 

No comments: