Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hi everyone!  Hope you all are feeling well and having a great day.  Blame the mean day if you are not.  I decided to put up pictures of me when I was younger.  I used to live in Maryland and so all of these photos are from Maryland.  I now live in California.  I don't like the mall though -- I know you might think I'm weird-- that is fine.  I have acknowledged that to many people.

Thank you to my friend Amanda for commenting.  Please feel free to comment everyone.  ( I know that I say this every single time.)  I am putting up more pictures of nature and animals tomorrow.  Also, I am going to go through my Bat Mitzvah pictures tonight, and post some of them up also.  Have a great rest of the day or night. 




 
When I was younger, I loved to crawl into cupboards, and play with all the topper ware.  Here I must have been pretending that there was water in the container. 

Instead of Tangled Up in Blues, it's Tangled Up in Socks!  
 

 
Mm, mm, yummy, yummy Popsicles. 

 
 I love this photo of me. It is a mixture of a victorian plus outdoorsy look. 
 
My dad is sleeping and I am on the bed saying Wake up , Wake Up!
 
Playing Piano-- I love music.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! Sasha can you send me an email. It's cutecheetah01@gmail.com

Sasha said...

Thanks Amanda, I will look at my email and send you an email.

Mindielee said...

Hi, sweetie! Great photos!
xoxox mom