Saturday, July 09, 2011

Followers Disappeared!

Hi everyone.  Today as I was going on my blog, I noticed that my followers were missing.  In my dashboard it said I had seven followers, however on my actual blog it didn't bother to show their photos.  (Odd and annoying!)  I just sent a verification email to my account for my blog.  When I looked at my blog again, after I verified my account, I noticed that my followers (pictures of them) were missing.  I went on the help section and noticed that many other people have complained of the same problem. I did not really see anything that said how to fix this problem though.  If any other bloggers know how to fix this (or at least have an idea) on how to fix this please let me know by leaving a comment to/on this blog post.  Thanks so much, and have a great rest of the day or night.

P.S.Just to let everyone know, I changed the font of title for my welcome sign.  Thank you also to my new follower for following my blog.  Yay, now I have one more follower!  Have a marvelous day or night!

No comments: