Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Many things to talk about

First of all, I would like to apologize that I did not post something up on Halloween.  By the time that I came home from my friends house, it was too late to post anything.  I hope that everyone had a good Halloween.  May the ghosts be scared.  I know I was.  When I was trick or treating, I got scared when people jumped out of bushes and screamed.  I know I am pathetic to get scared by this, but I got scared.  Anyway, I promised that I would put up Halloween info, but I didn't really.  Please forgive me.  Tomorrow or maybe today later I will put up info about Thanksgiving.  Also, I am going to post another poem of mine.  Please let me know, as always if you have anything you would like me to post for you.  I hope everyone has a good rest of the day or night.

3 comments:

Mindielee said...

I would like you to post yummy and quick Thanksgiving day recipes!!

Anonymous said...

mafalashooopy!!!^_^

Unknown said...

I just eat what my mom cooks, and smash potatoes. You should make homemade bread! And Mike, get off of my friends blog, you do that 2 everyone!