Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My family and me

Hi everyone.  Hope you all are feeling well.  I have not yet posted something up on Thanksgiving, but will soon.  I am going to post up a more recent picture of my parents, my brother and me.  I am doing this for my mom and also for all of you out there. I am going to go blog hunting tomorrow.  Thank you  to all of the veterans who served for our country, and do every day.  Even if you are not a "veteran", I hope that you will be honored by relaxation.  Yippee, OK now I am sounding like an adult--oops.  Oh,well. ( Adults are cool so yay.  Huh, why am I being mean to them?  I am sorry adults.)  Okay, now picture.  When you are done on my blog, hope you will have a good rest of the day or night. 

On the holidays, we made a yummilicious, scrumptious Gingerbread House out of  many different types of candy.

1 comment:

lesliemehlart said...

hey!! sasharooni!!! how fantastic are you????? love the blog! very cool layout and i love what you wrote about "adults"..i'm not offended coz i don't consider myself one..keep writing, don't stop..you've insprired me to be nicer to my blog which i haven't been on in ages!! love ya!! leslie