Friday, February 05, 2010

Ok, yeah so it is really late plus b-day

So, today it is my dad's birthday, and before the day closes up here in California, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday again to you/ dad!  A tribute to you dad:

" Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear great dad,
Happy birthday to you."

Yay!  Did you know that Happy Birthday is one of the most world-wide sung songs?  Anyway, to those who live in other parts of the world and it is already February 6th, Happy February 6th.  I have had a lot of homework lately, and will be giving a whole long explanation as to why I have not had much time to blog.  That will be coming to you tomorrow.  Thanks to people for commenting.  Also, I will put up my History essay on Marbury v. Madison that I wrote yesterday.  Hopefully, I can get faster at typing, since my typing has been slow lately.  I guess that means I will have to go back to the typing tests which I took in summer of 09'.  Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night or day.

4 comments:

Mindielee said...

I love your writing style! Hey, but what about the title, "...yeak so it is really late pus ..." PUS?? The stuff that comes out of your finger when you have an infection? Eeeuuwwww! Seriously, Dad will love your public acknowledgement of his birthday. Rock on, girl!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sasha, and Happy Bday to your dad!

Sasha said...

Thanks Amanda and Mindielee. Mindielee is my mother/mommy.

Sasha said...

Forget the date you two of my last comment. I am editing my blog today,and forgot to thank you until today.