Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My 19-year old cat, and a question about her

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that I hope you all are feeling well. I am going to talk about my cat. Today, actually tonight, she was very funny. She stuck her little head into my my mom's plastic cup and proceeded to drink the water at the bottom of it, which she did drink. I was trying to take a picture of her, but right as I was about to, she finished drinking. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to take good pictures of animals? I will try to take one tomorrow, as it is too late to try to take a picture or pictures of her tonight. Please comment if you have a suggestion. Thanks! Hope everyone has a wonderful, great rest of the day or night.

4 comments:

CD McLean said...

Hi,

My camera has a special setting for pets, which makes it easier to take photos of them. But, I know the person you should really ask. On my Mclean pup blog (the Bingo blog) on the side, there is a blog called Pompei's Progress. Go to that blog and write the blog owner your question. She is a photographer and she raises guide dogs. I'm going to follow your blog as well because you sound like such an interesting young lady (I used to play the flute, but not very well, so my father tells me!) and I have enjoyed reading your blog. 8-) Plus, I think all young writers should be encouraged! You definitely have a very unique style of writing.

CD

Sasha said...

That is very cool. Thanks for letting me know about the guide dogs also. Thakyou also for saying that you thinks my writing is unique. Hope you have a great day. Thanks so much for commenting.

Sasha said...

Also, thanks for letting me know who to ask for how I can take better pictures of my cat.

Sasha said...

Thank you for following my blog CD McLean. Yay!