Friday, March 04, 2011

I am back again... with lots to say

Sorry I haven't been on in forever.  I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.  Anyway, I am going to talk about what is going on in the Middle East.  I don't know if you have been keeping up with the news, but I have.  There have many countries who have protested, and the majority of the issues have been dealt with peacefully.  I hope Libya gets better, because war is potentially on the verge if something doesn't change soon.  Well, all I know is that there is a bit of chaos there at the moment (not good for the people who live there).  Muammar Gaddafi actually said "They love me... They will die to protect me, my people." Source: Time Magazine.  If they loved you, then there wouldn't be protests.  Now, some people are in support of him, however I do not think the majority of the people are.  By the way, I have been keeping up with what has been going on in the world mainly through Time Magazine.  Not only do they have great photos, they also have really interesting articles about all sorts of specific topics within generalized topics (like an article related to something in science, or in the world).  Now I know why my parents have subscribed to them for a long time.  So, be sure to check them out.  It is just really interesting to me, and I am so glad that so many of the protests have have been peaceful.  Well, on to the next topic.

At my school, the drama department is putting on a musical review called 100 Years of Broadway!  I am in it, which I think is pretty cool, (okay enough with bragging).  We are performing at the end of March, and I think it should be a lot of fun, as it already has been.  Let me know if anyone wants specific details.  Mom, you can talk to me about it (at home).  So, anyway, it would be great if anyone could come.  That would be totally awesome!  Yay.  Okay, well I know that you probably live far away from where I do (maybe not), but  I will go on to something else now.       

I know I promised everyone photos, so here are photos as promised.





2 comments:

crownring said...

Love the photos, ML! :) Thanks for posting them!

Sasha said...

Thank you for commenting on my post. Glad you like the photos.