Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here's A Quick Post To Make You Happy!

Hello everyone.  Here is an adorable picture of my cat sticking her head in a cup of water to drink.  Hope it brightens your day(or gets a laugh out of you-- yip-de-do-yay!).  If you are already happy then I am glad.  One should never remain unhappy for too long.  A quote I just made up probably said by millions already, but oh well.  Here's the photo:

My adorable twenty year old cat Angel!  



Have a great, wonderful day or night.  Wish me luck on my wonderful, marvelous band concert tomorrow night.  Yahoo!  Go me and everyone performing! 


4 comments:

Sasha said...

Sasha, you make me so Very Very Happy every day!
love
Dad

Mindielee said...

Sash Natash, you are the light of my life! love & xoxox mom

Sasha said...

Yay for mommy! Yay for daddy! Thank you for posting and for saying that. It makes me happy! Love you both.
Sash
yip-de-do-dah-day!

crownring said...

Hope all went well with the concert, Sasha! Love the photo of Angel!