Sunday, January 03, 2010

Rose Ball Parade Floats, pictures (to be posted), 2010, and belated holiday wishes

I have not been blogging for a while because I wanted to do so, but then decided to play games.  Blogging is fun! Yay for the internet.  Sorry this post is late, just wanted to let everyone know a few things.  Also, I wanted to say hi.  I am going to let everyone know about my life for a minute.  Hopefully it is not boring.  Anyway, on Friday, January 1st (yay for the New Year/new year) my brother and his friend flew in to California to see my mom, dad, and me.  My brother and his friend are both way older than me, which makes sense since my brother, is technically my half brother.  He is twenty-two (my brother).  Both of them are nice and laugh about what I laugh about, which is cool.  Ugh, I am sounding completely boring. Sorry.  Did I just use the correct grammar?  Anyone know? Please leave a comment which says that you are a certified grammar teacher or someone who knows English well and that you can help with my grammar.  Grammar is spelled funny.  Well, it depends on the way you say it.
 
      Okay, I am getting way off topic.  I should be going back to my brother and his friend.  So, on January 2nd my brother, his friend, my dad and I went to the Rose Bowl Parade floats, which were spectacular.  All of them are of mostly (95%) natural material.  They use many types of beans, rice, and certainly also flowers.  In addition, they use seeds, fruit, and sometimes even bark.  These are only some of the products.  All of the floats we saw (we saw basically all of them) had a trophy.  Tomorrow I will post up the pictures of some of them.  My favorite floats were the ones with butterflies.  There was also this one float with a dragon that was incredible.  Everyone's jaw was dropping for it or yelling out it was so cool looking.  I stood in awe, because it really was amazing.  I will put up a picture of that tomorrow.  By the way, Happy very belated Christmas to anyone who celebrated it.  I hope that all the other holidays that everyone celebrates have been wonderful.   Happy 2010.  Although, I am Jewish and I am really supposed to go by the lunar calendar, I still want to wish everyone a happy 2010.  2010 is based on the solar calendar, along with all the other years that have been one of the 0--2009. Hope everyone has a good rest of the evening or day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^
mafalashoopy!^_^

Sasha said...

Whoever puts in Mafalashoopy, o obviously does not want to be kind, so I ask you to please not do that, and if you want to come to my blog, put a different comment. Thank you and please continue to try to be nice, so my blog does not have this idiotic sounding thing all over it.