Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tracking Santa and Happy Holidays

To all Santa lovers:
      If you wish to track Santa on his path go to noradsanta.org  
Even though I am Jewish, every year my dad and I track Santa on this website.  It is the only source you can trust to track Santa.  Most likely when Christmas is over, a video related to their tracking Santa in 2010 will show up on the website.  Where I live is one of the later places that Santa comes to later on.  Since it is late , I will look on the website tomorrow hopefully.  NORAD has already started tracking Santa's path.  They actually started just a few minutes ago.  Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day or night and to all who celebrate, I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

P.S.  Hope I won't get too many more holiday songs stuck in my head , although I know I am bound to as I going to help serve the homeless who are treated to holiday music while we serve. That will be a lot of fun to help them, although I don't know if getting all those songs stuck in my head will be.  Helping others will definitely be a trade-off though and make me feel proud.  I will tell everyone more about this later, along with other things I have to help others and things you can do to.  Again, I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas has a Merry Christmas.  While I do not know whether I truly believe in Santa or not, I do know that I believe in the spirit of Winter and that I love the spirit especially around connecting with others at this season.  Whether or not you celebrate Christmas or not,  I hope you have a marvelous,wonderful rest of your day or night.

P.P.S  Sorry!  By the way, you should check out Google.  It is interesting looking.  They have done something to celebrate, but they have done so in a broad way (at least for tonight they have).  I won't spoil it for you.  Now I am finally done.  Have a great night or day.       

No comments: