Thursday, December 30, 2010

Running, Skiing,Sports-Oh my!

You know that great feeling you get after you have just run a lot or exercised?  Well, today my dad and I ran and walked over at my school's track.  While we did so, there was a soccer game going on.  While the game was probably free, it was an extra bonus.  I was amazed that I was able to run eight laps after I hadn't run in a while.  Anyway, I hope that I will get to run or walk again tomorrow, because I want to get a bit stronger before my dad and I go skiing on Saturday.  If you haven't tried skiing yet, you should, because it is such a great sport and it's like going to an amusement or water park in that while waiting in line it is very easy to strike up a conversation with others around you that you do not know. The experiences I have had are always great and often times I have found that if I ended up getting on a lift with others we talk the whole way as if we are friends.  In that way, skiing is a social sport.  Well enough about sports.  I am probably boring you.  Sorry!  I just wanted to let everyone know because I felt like it.  If we remember to take the camera with us when we go skiing, then I will post up the pictures that we took.  Hope everyone has a great rest of the day or night and Happy Almost New Year!

No comments: