Friday, June 18, 2010

Almost a year older, pictures, and my mom's new site

Hi everyone!  Tomorrow is my birthday, I am so excited.  Yay!  I am not going to tell you how old I am turning. We had an internet safety thing at my school, and so I want to follow some of what it says, as it could only be helpful in preventing me from danger.  Ok, that sounded slightly weird, but I do not care.

We promote from eighth grade on June 24th.  I have to still buy my dress.  Well so, I still have to put up pictures also.  Maybe I will be random, and put a picture of a birthday cake.
By the way, today my mom set up a new shop on Etsy, which sells jewelry supplies, in case anyone is interested.  I am going to wait till she says it is okay for to put up the name of the website on my blog.  If you need jewelry supplies, you should go to her other shop which also has lots of supplies' along with beautiful jewelry.
Yay!  I just randomly felt like saying yay. What the heck, no one really cares, do they? , but oh well, I felt like putting that there, and so I shall.  Sorry if I have bored you at all by this blog post.  I mean it.  Well, when I have so more free time, like tomorrow on my birthday, I will post a few more pictures.  I have them on my camera; I just need to upload them.  Then everyone will be able to see more pretty sunsets and some flowers.  Today has been an interesting day.  May everyone have a marvelous, spectacular rest of the day after they are done here on my blog.            

No comments: