Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yay! I have promoted!

Yay, I promoted a little while ago. The ceremony was held from 4:00-5:00. When we walk in, the band has to play a song over and over. I am so glad that I am not one of those people who have to play. I had to last year and the previous year, and it sucked. Well, yeah, it was pretty annoying to play the same song for twenty minutes straight while all of the people promoting walk in to their seats. There is a dance tonight at eight. I will take my camera and maybe put up a few photos. Yay! I am so happy. It is so cool that I am now an official promoted eighth grader or high schooler (oh well if that is not a word), if you wish to say. So yeah. That is all for now. I meant to put up pictures earlier, but forgot, so here they are now.

1 comment:

Sasha said...

There is a read more sign after the last picture on the first page. It looks like: Read more>>
There are a few more pictures, and I just wanted to let everyone know so they can look at them.