Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Look!

How do you like the new look? I am still working on it, but I hope it looks nice. I wish that some of what I originally had, would still be here, but it doesn't all work that way. Sorry if that just sounded confusing. Ugh, well i really hope that i can get it back to the original partly. Sorry the you tube video thing is not working. I will have to figure that out tomorrow. Well, tomorrow I promote from eighth grade. I am so excited! I can't believe that I am going on to high school next year/soon! I got my dress and shoes. Sorry for the boring sentence. My mom is doing my hair and nails. I got this really pretty butterfly clip for my hair. I love butterflies. I am practically obsessed with them! I could write more, but that is all for now. I will write more tomorrow (hopefully). I hope everyone has a great, marvelous rest of the day or night.

1 comment:

Mindielee said...

I love the purple birds and background!