Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mom's new website

Hello everyone.  My mom asked me to tell everyone what the name of her website was, so I shall give it everyone. The name of her new etsy shop is MindieleeSupplyz.  Etsy is a handmade online website, where people can sell all kinds of handmade items and also sell supplies.  It is very different from e-bay.  The link to her website is below. 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mindieleesupplyz

Click on it and says go to this link.  I tested the link, and it works.  If it does not work for you, please let me know.  You can let me know if it works or if does not work by commenting.  

2 comments:

Mindielee said...

Thanks honey for telling everyone about my new Etsy beads and supplies shop! Your blog looks great!

Sasha said...

Thank you. You rock a.k.a. i luv u !